Based on feedback from supervisors and employees on the Employee Engagement Survey and recommendations by the Compensation Advisory Board, Employee and Organizational Development continues to develop learning opportunities that enhance the knowledge, skills, and abilities of UT supervisors. Starting in 2016, EOD will offer a new Supervisory Foundations Certificate Program using a cohort format with full-day learning modules.
Highlights of the new program include:
- Eight courses offered in four, day-long modules.
- Training delivered in consecutive months to create an immersive experience.
- A cohort format that enables participants to build a network of peers.
- Collaborative, experiential learning designed for new supervisors.
- Training aligned with distinct learning objectives and competencies.
EOD is currently accepting nominations and recommendations from managers of new supervisors, as well as self-nomination by new supervisors to be considered for the first cohort group. Please send your nominations to Johanna Owenby by January 15, 2016.
Johanna Owenby (email@example.com, 865-974-4430)