The Office of Communication and Marketing won 13 awards, including the Best in Show and six gold awards at the Tennessee College Public Relations Association contest. The awards were handed out at the group’s annual conference last week in Jackson, Tennessee.
The Join the Journey Campaign Invitation claimed a gold award in the postcard/invitation category. That entry also won best in show.
Also winning gold:
- Crisis Communication Campaign: White Nationalist Event at UT Knoxville
- Illustration: Torchbearer Fall 2017 Cover
- Newsletter, Electronic: Vol Update student e-newsletter
- Reports, Printed: College of Architecture and Design Annual Report
- Specialty Item: Communicon T-Shirt
- College/Alumni Magazine, Printed: Torchbearer
- News Writing: Castaway Doubts: UT’s Jantz to Review Evidence of Amelia Earhart Theory
- Poster: Eclipse Poster
- Special Event, Seven Days or Less: Eclipse Event
- News Writing: UT Study Shows Snakes, Thought to Be Solitary Eaters, Coordinate Hunts
- Reports, printed: Student Life Annual Report
The UT System won four awards, including two gold (Special Event, Seven Days or Less: Tennessee Alumnus Centennial Celebration, and Feature Writing: Weaving a New Story); one silver (Feature Writing: Redeemed: A Broken Life Becomes Art); and one bronze (College/Alumni Magazine, Printed: Tennessee Alumnus).
The UT Alumni Association also won two awards—one gold (Special Publication: Fund for the Future Impact Report) and one silver (Reports, Printed: UT Made).