Studying abroad is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have during your time as a student. With less than a week until the Study Abroad Fair, the Programs Abroad Office is sharing five reasons you should plan to attend the fair.
- Learn how you can satisfy your general education, elective, and major or minor degree requirements abroad.
- UTK Africana Studies in Senegal—AFST 235 & 236 (6 hours of Cultures & Civilizations)
- UTK Art History in Paris—ARTH 173 (3 hours of Arts & Humanities)
- UTK History of Rock in England—MUCO 120 (3 hours of Arts & Humanities)
- UTK Waters & Civilizations in the Dominican Republic—ESS 220 or 227 (3 hours of Cultures & Civilizations)
- UTK in Siena—POLS 102 (3 hours of Social Sciences)
- UTK Glorious Gardens: Landscapes & Gardens of Eastern Europe—PLSC 491 (3 hours of Cultures & Civilizations)
- UTK in Bologna—MUCO 220 (3 hours of Arts & Humanities)
- Talk with study abroad alumni about their experiences, packing tips, travel advice, and more.
- Learn about programs directly from a program director.
- Discover which locations you have not considered, like budget friendly programs.
- Learn about scholarship opportunities.
The Study Abroad Fair is from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday, January 24, in Hodges Library.
*Requirements vary depending on your college and catalog