The Center for Student Engagement offers a variety of resources for student organization advisors.
- Student Organization Advisor Interest Form
- At times, registered student organizations are without a faculty or staff advisor. This form serves as a bank of potential advisors we can use to refer student organization leaders in need of an advisor. By completing this form, you are listing your name as a potential advisor for a student organization. If interested, access the form here. Share this form with any colleagues who may be interested in serving as an advisor.
- Student Organization Advisor Online Training Modules
- Student organization advisor online training modules are available for student organization advisors via Canvas. Contact Kat Waxstein at Kat@vols.utk.edu to receive an invitation to access the modules. Those who complete the modules receive a certificate of completion and a gift from the Center for Student Engagement.
- Student Organization Advisor Workshops
- Student organization advisor workshops are intended to provide student organization advisors with additional information, skills, and resources that will help them to better serve their student organizations. Upcoming workshops include Re-Registration, Recruitment, and Retention on March 29 and Managing Elections and Officer Transitions on April 12. Both workshops are held at 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. in Dunford Hall Room 2325.
For more information, contact the Center for Student Engagement at 865-974-5455.