The Office of Procurement Services is launching a new e-procurement system.
UT Market Place allows users to order office supplies from companies like Staples, American Paper and Twine, Grainger, Home Depot, and more using a single sign-in and shopping cart.
Training classes are being offered throughout September at the Kingston Pike Building Training Lab. Check dates, confirm availability and register. One iPad Mini will be given away at each training class.
UT Market Place is ready to use for work-related purchases. Personal purchases are not permitted. To sign in, follow these steps:
- Download the latest Chrome or Firefox browser.
- Enable pop-ups in your security settings.
- Sign in using your NetID and password.
- From the IRISWeb website, click on the “Shop” button at the top of the screen.
- The Market Place will open in a new window.
All employees can sign in and place needed supplies in a shopping cart, but only those approved to make departmental purchases can complete orders. More information about this and other aspects of the system will be covered in the trainings.
If you have questions, please contact B.J. Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.