Here are several alternate routes to help you walk to where you are going during the construction. Signs will soon be posted in several locations around the area.
- Traveling from east of the Hill to the Min H. Kao Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Building, Dougherty Engineering Building and the Science and Engineering Research Facility: These buildings can be accessed by following the signs to the Hill detour along Circle Drive.
- Traveling west from Middle Drive at Dougherty: Follow the signs to the Hill detour along Circle Drive.
- From the Earth and Planetary Sciences Building: Proceed downstairs to the west end of Middle Drive or Lower Drive.
- From SERF: Proceed along the contractor’s path with care.
- Intersection of Lower Drive and Middle Drive: the front entrance to Ferris Hall is closed. Proceed down Lower Drive to the building’s back entrance.
- Pedestrian Bridge at Estabrook Drive: the steps to Middle Drive are closed. Take Lower Drive to the Hill.
Beginning Friday, June 5, on-street parking spaces on Estabrook Drive from Lower Drive to Cumberland Avenue will be closed until the start of the fall semester. Estabrook Drive will remain open to vehicular and pedestrian traffic during this time.
For more information about the project, visit the Cone Zone.
Brooke Krempa (email@example.com)