UT’s Howard H. Baker Jr. Center for Public Policy will host an open house to display the late senator’s antique car collection, which will then be auctioned to benefit Baker Center programs.
The open house, which is free and open to the public, begins at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, March 14, at the Baker Center, 1640 Cumberland Avenue.
Six cars will be sold:
- 1951 Hudson 6A5 Hornet Convertible
- 1937 Cord 812 Beverly 4-Door
- 1941 Lincoln Continental 2-Door Coupe
- 1963 Lincoln Continental Convertible
- 1951 Studebaker Champion G10 2-Door Coupe
- 1962 Ford Galaxie 500XL 2-Door Convertible
The Baker Center is a nonpartisan institute devoted to education and research concerning public policy and civic engagement.
Amy Blakely (865-974-5034, firstname.lastname@example.org)