KNOXVILLE — The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees and five of its committees will meet June 19-20 in Knoxville.
The full board will hold its annual meeting at 2:30 p.m. EDT, Friday, June 20, in Hollingsworth Auditorium of the Ellington Plant Science Building on the Agriculture campus.
Agenda items include:
• Election of the board chair and vice chair
• Election of university officers
• President’s Annual Report
• Approval of fiscal year 2009 operating budget, student fees and tuition
• Approval of FY2009 operating and capital plans for President and Chancellor residences
• Approval of annual performance review of the President
• Report of the Audit Committee
• Report of the Knoxville Athletics Board
The schedule for the meetings is as follows:
Thursday, June 19
• Executive and Compensation, noon, Room 113, Plant Biotechnology Building
• Advancement and Public Affairs, 1 p.m., Room 156-157, Plant Biotechnology Building
• Finance and Administration, 2:30 p.m., Room 156-157, Plant Biotechnology Building
Friday, June 20
• Research, Outreach and Economic Development, 8:30 a.m., Room 156-157, Plant Biotechnology Building
• Academic Affairs and Student Success, 12:30 p.m., Room 156-157, Plant Biotechnology Building
At the request of UT President John Petersen, discussions concerning proposed termination of academic departments/programs at UT Knoxville have been postponed and will be considered at the fall meeting of the board set for Oct. 23-24 in Knoxville.
A Webcast of the full board meeting Friday will be available at http://bot.tennessee.edu/.
Media parking will be available near the Plant Biotechnology Building, off Joe Johnson Drive.
A complete agenda and supporting materials are available upon request.
For more information on the Board of Trustees, visit http://bot.tennessee.edu/.