Skip to main content

Robert HolubTo: UT Knoxville Staff
From: Provost Robert Holub
Subject: March 19 Brown Bag with Staff

I am writing you with regard to staff contributions to the strategic planning process.

This week a subcommittee of the Strategic Planning Committee will be holding an open forum to solicit input from members of the staff on the Knoxville campus.

The session will take place on Wednesday, March 19 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Shiloh Room at the University Center.

Since we would like to encourage participation, I would like to ask all units to extend permission to staff members to attend this session.

We anticipate that this is the first of several possible meetings. I hope to meet with faculty, staff and students as part of our ongoing strategic planning process.

Thank you for your cooperation.