GALLATIN — The University of Tennessee’s Office of Public Relations collected one gold and four bronze awards at the recent Tennessee College Public Relations Association conference at Volunteer State Community College in Gallatin.
With at least 180 entries submitted, this year’s TCPRA contest was one of the largest ever, organization officials said.
UT’s public relations office received the following awards:
• Feature, News or Alumni Magazine Article — gold – “Living On: Portraits of Tennessee Survivors and Liberators”
• Electronic Newsletter – bronze – E-Torch, the monthly e-mail version of the Torchbearer alumni publication
• Overall Promotional Campaign – bronze – “UT Admissions Brochure Series”
• Media Success Story — bronze — “Global Warming”
• Special Publication — bronze –“Off Campus Meal Plan”
The TCPRA’s fall conference will be held at UT-Knoxville. The date and conference details will be announced soon.