KNOXVILLE, Tenn.– Proposals to increase student fees and set a budget for next year are on the agenda for the June 19 meeting of the University of Tennessee Board of Trustees.
The trustees are scheduled to meet at 9 a.m. in the board room of Andy Holt Tower. Board committee sessions are set for Wednesday, June 18.
Following the board meeting, trustees will participate in the 1:30 p.m. dedication of the $30 million Science and Engineering Building on “the Hill.”
The June 18 board committee schedule:
* Agriculture, 7:30 a. m., Thompson-Boling arena dining room.
* Development, Alumni Affairs and Governmental Relations, 9 a.m., board room, Andy Holt Tower.
* Faculty and Staff Affairs, 10 a.m., Thompson-Boling.
* Academic Committee, 11 a.m., board room.
* Health Affairs, noon, Thompson-Boling.
* Public Service and University Relations, 1:30 p.m., board room.
* Student Affairs, 2:30 p.m., Thompson-Boling.
* Joint meeting of Finance and Executive committees, 3:30 p.m., board room.
Contact: John Clark (423-974-2225)