KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — Developments in agricultural and natural resources research will be the theme of the University of Tennessee Agricultural Experiment Station’s annual Field Days.
Field days are free and offered to the public on the following schedule:
* March 31 — Pastures and beef cattle, Highland Rim Experiment Station, Springfield.
* April 3 — Waste management, Dairy Experiment Station, Lewisburg.
* June 5 — Hay harvest and storage, Plateau Experiment Station, Crossville.
* June 12 — Vegetable production and marketing, Knoxville Experiment Station.
* June 18 — Warm season grasses, Middle Tennessee Experiment Station, Spring Hill.
* June 19 — Beef cattle, Knoxville Experiment Station. * July 10 — Landscaping and ornamental horticulture, West Tennessee Experiment Station, Jackson.
* July 17 — Vegetables, Tobacco Experiment Station, Greeneville.
* July 24 — No-Till Field Day, Milan Experiment Station.
* Aug. 5 — Dark-fired tobacco, Highland Rim Experiment Station, Springfield.
* Aug. 14 — Grazing, Ames Plantation, Grand Junction.
* Oct. 16 — Northeast Tennessee Beef Exposition, Tobacco Experiment Station, Greeneville.
* Oct. 22 — Bull test station, Middle Tennessee Experiment Station, Spring Hill.
* Nov. 25 — Beef conference, Martin Experiment Station.
Contact: Patricia Clark or Saundra Campbell (423-974-7362)