Several areas of campus will be affected by lane restrictions and road closures this summer as utility infrastructure work takes place before the start of classes in the fall.
Here is a list of the scheduled projects:
Monday, May 14
- A section of Phillip Fulmer Way closes from Middle Drive to Peyton Manning Pass until Sunday, May 20.
- One lane of Peyton Manning Pass closes until Saturday, May 26.
- Andy Holt Avenue closes between UT Drive and 20th Street until Wednesday, May 26.
- Andy Holt Avenue becomes one-way eastbound between 20th Street and Francis Street until Wednesday, May 26.
- Temporary lane closures occur on Volunteer Boulevard near Cumberland Avenue until Friday, May 18.
Tuesday, May 29
- The intersection of Lake Loudoun Boulevard and Phillip Fulmer Way has lane restrictions until Saturday, June 2.
- Pat Head Summitt Street closes between Andy Holt Avenue and Volunteer Boulevard until Saturday, June 9.
Friday, June 1
- Volunteer Boulevard closes from Melrose Avenue to Peyton Manning Pass until Thursday, August 9. The McClung Garage remains accessible to those heading northbound on Volunteer Boulevard.
Monday, June 11
- One lane of Chamique Holdsclaw Drive closes from Pat Head Summitt Street to Lake Loudoun Boulevard until Saturday, July 7.
Monday, July 2
- Temporary lane closures occur on Lake Loudoun Boulevard from Neyland Drive to Volunteer Boulevard until Friday, July 13.
- Estabrook Drive from Tee Martin Drive to Lower Drive permanently closes.
For more information on these projects, call 974-3061.