So many errands, so many lists—the holiday season can sometimes feel a little less than jolly.
UT Knoxville’s Human Resources team is here to help by bringing their office and expertise to you.
The HR Roadshow is rolling out the orange carpet and popping up shop in locations across campus in December and January to help you stay on top of important decisions for your career and your life.
The first stop of the tour is 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday, December 19, on the second floor of Hodges Library.
During these visits, employees can stop by to meet with an HR representative for a standard annual checkup that includes updating beneficiary information across benefit packages, reviewing retirement savings options, discussing educational assistance, updating personal information and leave balances, and connecting with counseling services.
Other stops on the HR Roadshow will include:
- Strong Hall: Friday, January 5
- Art and Architecture Building: Monday, January 8
- Kingston Pike Building: Wednesday, January 10
- Thompson-Boling Arena: Friday, January 12
- Facilities Services: Tuesday, January 16
- Fred D. Brown Jr. Hall: Thursday, January 18
- Conference Center: Monday, January 22
- Middlebrook Building, Wednesday, January 24
- Ayres Hall: Friday, January 26
All sessions will be held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Employees are welcome to attend at any location.
Fifteen-minute consultation sessions about a specific topic are available at each location/date by contacting Shannon Bruce at email@example.com.
Other topics faculty and staff can discuss with the experts at the HR Roadshow include:
- Employee training courses
- Fee waivers
- Position descriptions
- Sick Leave Bank
- Performance reviews
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Employee Assistance Program
- Learning about K@TE, our new learning management system
To cover all aspects of employee assistance, representatives will be present from offices that frequently partner with HR, including Benefits and Retirement and Be Well.
For more information, contact HR at 865-946-8847.