Faculty, staff, and students can apply for a passport during the Fall 2016 Study Abroad Fair from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Wednesday, October 5, in Hodges Library.
The Nashville Passport Agency will be accepting passport applications on site. To apply for a passport, please bring:
- Passport application, available online or at the fair
- Proof of U.S. citizenship: a previous U.S. passport, certified copy of birth certificate, or naturalization papers
- Proof of identity such as a valid driver’s license
- Two identical passport photos. Photos may be taken at the event for a $15.
- Cash or check for passport fees and processing
The fair brings together faculty program directors, representatives from study abroad programs, peer advisors, study abroad alumni, and other campus representatives to answer questions and help students explore options for study abroad, internship, research, and service-learning opportunities. Information on financial aid and scholarship opportunities also will be available.