The new utk.edu website, launched this week, aims to attract prospective students and prospective faculty or staff, while directing our current campus community to easily find what you need.
New features include:
- Volunteer Stories—Original content about the things we study, teach, research, and accomplish on campus and far beyond.
- Audience Selector—A way to see customized content on the homepage.
- Need to Know—Updates that inform you about opportunities, deadlines, and events.
- Spotlights—UT programs, centers, initiatives, outreach, work perks, and ways to enjoy Knoxville.
- Profiles—Volunteers whose work draws widespread recognition.
- Acclaim—Accomplishments by the university, offices, and individuals.
- Social Scene—A collection of our social media accounts, shout outs, and happenings.