The Center for Career Development and Student Government Association are teaming up to provide professional clothing for students to wear to job interviews and career fairs. Smokey’s Closet is collecting gently used or new professional clothing through August 12.
Smokey’s Closet needs:
- Full suits (coats and pants or skirt)
- Contemporary suit jackets or blazers
- Shirts and blouses appropriate to wear underneath a suit coat
- Dress slacks
- Skirts in dark colors such as black, brown, or dark gray
- New dress socks and nylons
Clothes and accessories should be donated in ready-to-wear condition. Any unusable clothing will be donated to Goodwill.
Donations can be dropped off at the Center for Career Development on level two of the Student Union between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.