The 2016 spring cleaning effort kicks off on March 28 with the goal of decluttering and improving the look of academic buildings. Learn more about the Spring Cleanup.
Spring Cleanup Schedule
- March 28–April 1: Art & Architecture, Perkins Hall, and Ferris Hall. Surplus forms due March 21.
- April 4–8: Conference Center Building, Dougherty Engineering, and Burchfiel Geography. Surplus forms due March 28.
- April 11–15: East and South Stadium Halls and Science & Engineering Research Facility (SERF). Surplus forms due April 4.
- April 18–22: Hodges Library, Communications & University Extension, Student Services, and Middlebrook Pike Building. Surplus forms due April 11.
- April 25–29: Taylor Law Center, Melrose Hall, and HPER (Physical Education). Surplus forms due April 18.
- May 31–June 3: Walters Life Sciences Building, Hesler Biology, and Austin Peay. Surplus forms due May 23.
- June 6–10: Jessie Harris Building, Hoskins Library, and Dabney Buehler Hall. Surplus forms due May 31.
- June 13–17: Nielson Hall, Blount Hall and Earth & Planetary Sciences Building. Surplus forms due June 6.
- June 20–24: Bailey Education Complex and Claxton Education Building. Surplus forms due June 13.
Some buildings are not scheduled, though departments may still contact UT Warehousing to arrange a pickup of surplus property.