The MEDIC Regional Blood Center UT vs. UConn Blood Drive Battle will take place Monday, February 1, through Friday, February 5. This is the first year that UT will take on the University of Connecticut to see which fan base can bring in more blood donations during a five-day period.
Donations will be collected at these locations:
- Monday, February 1—10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the HPER Building, 1914 Andy Holt Avenue
- Tuesday, February 2—10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the HPER Building; 12:00 to 7:00 p.m. in the Medic Bloodmobile in Sorority Village; 1:00 to 8:00 p.m. in the lobby of North Carrick Hall
- Wednesday, February 3—10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the HPER Building; 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the College of Law Commons Area; 1:00 to 8:00 p.m. in the lobby of Hess Hall
- Thursday, February 4—10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the HPER Building; 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the Ellington Plant Science Building’s Hollingsworth Auditorium on the west campus
- Friday, February 5—10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the HPER Building
All donors will receive a free limited edition Lady Vols t-shirt, a free admission to the Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame, a free Wendy’s Frosty, and a free Texas Roadhouse appetizer.
For more information, visit the Medic website.