The university is closed today due to inclement weather. We’ll keep you updated here on which campus services are—and are not—available.
- Presidential Court Café, open until 8:00 p.m.
- Chick-fil-a at Presidential Court Building, open until 9:00 p.m.
- Presidential Court Building Grocery, open until 10:00 p.m.
- Southern Kitchen, open until 7:00 p.m.
- Hodges Library Starbucks, open from 8:30 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- Volunteer Hall POD Market, open until 10:00 p.m.
- Hess Grocery, open until 10:00 p.m.
- Laurel POD Market, open until 10:00 p.m.
- Clement POD Market, open until 10:00 p.m.
TRECS is open and operating under its regular weekday hours. The Student Aquatic Center will be open from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m., and from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. The HPER Facility is closed today. All sport club, intramural, and outdoor programming have been canceled for today. To view the updated schedule for today’s group fitness classes, visit the Rec Sports website.
Hodges Library is open and operating with limited services. Pendergrass Library and the music library are closed today.
The Student Union is closed today. The closure includes the Student Union’s dining options as well as the Vol Shop.
T Bus Service
Until further notice, only T Link van service is operating. Passengers may call 865-974-4080 for a ride.
For additional updates throughout the day, follow @UTKnoxville on Twitter.