The Spring Cleanup has been a great success in its first three years. The 2015 spring cleaning effort kicks off on March 16 with the goal of decluttering and improving the look of academic buildings. Learn more about the Spring Cleanup.
Spring Cleanup Schedule
- March 16–27: Stokely Management Center and Science and Engineering Research Facility (SERF). Surplus forms due as soon as possible.
- March 30–April 2: Art and Architecture Building, Perkins and Ferris Halls. Surplus forms due March 23.
- April 6–10: Natalie L. Haslam Music Center, Conference Center Building, and Blount Hall. Surplus forms due March 30.
- April 13–17: Dougherty Engineering, Hodges Library, Communications and University Extension, and Student Services. Surplus forms due April 6.
- April 20–24: Austin Peay, Walters Life Sciences Building, and Hesler Biology. Surplus forms due April 13.
- June 8–12: HPER (Physical Education), Taylor Law Center, and Melrose Hall. Surplus forms due June 1.
- June 15–19: Estabrook Hall, East and South Stadium Halls. Surplus forms due June 8.
- June 22–26: Tickle Engineering Building and Pasqua Nuclear Engineering. Surplus forms due June 15.
- June 29–July 2: Nielson Hall and Earth and Planetary Sciences Building. Surplus forms due June 22.
- July 6–10: Bailey Education Complex and Jessie Harris Building. Surplus forms due June 29.
- July 13–17: Hoskins Library and Dabney Buehler Hall. Surplus forms due July 6.
Some buildings are not scheduled, though departments may still contact UT Warehousing to arrange a pickup of surplus property.