The university is closed today due to inclement weather. We’ll keep you updated here on which campus services are—and are not—available.
- Presidential Court Café, open until 8:00 p.m.
- Chick-fil-a at Presidential Court Building, open until 9:00 p.m.
- Presidential Court Building Grocery, open until 10:00 p.m.
- Southern Kitchen, open until 6:00 p.m.
- Volunteer Hall POD Market, open until 10:00 p.m.
- Hess Grocery, open until 10:00 p.m.
- Laurel POD Market, open until 10:00 p.m.
TRECS and the Student Aquatic Center are open and operating under their regular weekday hours. The HPER Facility, Sports Bubble, and RecSports Fields at Sutherland Avenue are closed today. Intramurals and sports club practices are canceled for today. RecSports will hold its group exercise classes. View the schedule for more info.
The UT Libraries follow the university closing schedule and will not open today.
T Bus Service
Limited T Bus service is available on campus and to Sorority Village, but service to Fort Sanders is suspended due to poor road conditions. For updates, visit the Ride the T website.
For additional updates throughout the day, follow @UTKnoxville on Twitter.