Thanks and congratulations to the many students, faculty, and staff who helped the 2014–15 Campus Chest campaign exceed its goal.
The Knoxville-area campaign raised $624,918, which is 101 percent of its goal of $620,000.
The Campus Chest campaign supports local agencies including the United Way, Community Shares, and other social- and health-related nonprofit organizations.
Campus units meeting or exceeding their goal for the year include:
- Chancellor and Provost
- College of Architecture and Design
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Communication and Information
- College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences
- College of Engineering
- College of Law
- College of Social Work
- Fraternity and Sorority Students
- Haslam College of Business
- Human Resources
- Office of Communications and Marketing
- Student Life
- UT Foundation
- UT Libraries
For more information on the campaign, visit campuschest.utk.edu.