The annual enrollment period for the state of Tennessee’s health, dental, vision, basic and term life, long-term care, and optional special accident programs is October 1 through November 1, 2014.
During this time, you can:
- Enroll in programs
- Change providers or options
- Add dependents
- Cancel coverage
Remember, no action is required if you are happy with your current benefit selections. The decisions you make during the enrollment period are effective January 1 through December 31, 2015.
Good News for 2015:
- Monthly health insurance premiums will not increase for 2015.
- Out-of-pocket expenses may be less for some employees because:
- the medical copay out-of-pocket maximum has been combined with the coinsurance out-of-pocket maximum for a single, medical maximum out-of-pocket limit, and
- the in-network, out-of-pocket maximums for medical and pharmacy expenses are being reduced from the 2014 amounts.
- Monthly dental premiums will increase between $0.04 and $0.51, or 2.1 percent, depending on the plan.
- Monthly vision premiums will increase between $0.15 and $0.73, or 2.4 percent, depending on the plan.
Simplified Process for Meeting the Partnership Promise:
The Partnership PPO plan offers lower costs and better discounts to members who agree to fulfill the Partnership Promise each year. The Partnership PPO offers the same coverage as the Standard PPO but is designed to help Tennesseans live healthier lives and lower healthcare costs for everyone.
Step 1: Complete an online well-being assessment by March 15, 2015
Step 2: Complete a biometric screening and participate in health coaching if you receive a call from a coach in 2015; screenings are not required for all plan members—only those notified by a health coach.
- Everything is done online through the state’s self-service program.
- Instructions are available at www.partnersforhealthtn.gov.
- Login and password information was mailed to home addresses by the state’s benefit office in mid-September.
- If you did not receive this information or have questions about using the state’s online system, call 800-253-9981 and select option 3.