Skip to main content

To: UT Students, Faculty, and Staff
From: Chris Cimino, vice chancellor for finance and administration
Subject: Developing weather situation

We are monitoring the weather and will make a decision about any changes to our regular operating schedule early in the morning.

The only change to our regular operations tonight is that Hodges Library will be closing at 8:00 p.m. All other library locations are now closed.

If we adjust the university’s operating schedule tomorrow, we will post that information to utk.edu and send a UT alert text and e-mail. We also will send an e-mail message to all university e-mail accounts and notify local media outlets.

Our inclement weather policy provides flexibility for students, faculty, and staff to evaluate their local conditions and make the most informed decisions about traveling safely.