The UT College of Law added fourteen members to its Alumni Council.
The Alumni Council connects students with professionals, maintains a mutually beneficial relationship between the College of Law community and its alumni, and advances loyalty and financial support for the College of Law’s annual giving program.
Each summer, the current Alumni Council elects a new class to represent the diverse careers and geography of the College of Law’s alumni.
The incoming council members are:
- Dustin P. Bledsoe (’04), co-founder, Bledsoe Brothers Athlete Agency, Knoxville
- Brockton B. Bosson (’07), associate, Cahill Gordon and Reindel LLP, New York
- R. Todd Bouldin (’00), owner, Todd Bouldin Enterprises LLC, New York
- Mark S. Dessauer (’83), attorney, Hunter, Smith and Davis LLP, Kingsport, Tennessee
- David E. Fleenor (’87), counsel to the firm of Stoll, Keenon and Odgen, Lexington, Kentucky
- Monica N. Goldblatt (’13), District Court of Maryland, McLean, Virginia
- Christopher L. Haley (’01), principal, Harbor View Advisors LLC, Jacksonville, Florida
- Sye Hickey (’13), Charlotte, North Carolina
- Stephen P. High (’80), chief manager, Kraft Asset Management LLC, Nashville
- Lori Phillips-Jones (’99), district attorney, Tennessee 8th Judicial District, Oneida, Tennessee
- Erin Palmer Polly (’02), trial lawyer, Walker, Tipps and Malone PLC, Nashville
- Christopher A. Schwab (’99), vice president of legal, Cadillac Jack Inc., Decatur, Georgia
- Melinda Simon (’99), associate general counsel, Emory University, Decatur, Georgia
- Donald M. Wright (’85), shareholder, Sirote and Permutt PC, Birmingham, Alabama
Established in 1973, the Alumni Council was created to enable the alumni of the UT’s College of Law to connect with the various programs, activities, and curricular offerings of the law school. For more information, visit the College of Law Alumni Council website.
C O N T A C T :
Tanya G. Brown (865-974-6788, firstname.lastname@example.org)