Skip to main content

To: UT Knoxville Students
From: Maxine T. Davis, Dean of Students, and Will Logan, SGA Election Commissioner
Subject: SGA Election time in Tennessee!

We hope you had a great spring break and are looking forward to finishing the semester strong.

You have an important responsibility in selecting your Student Government Association. The SGA represents you to university administration and to state and local legislators. Make sure your voice is heard by taking a few moments to vote in this year’s SGA election.

It is of utmost importance that students let their voices be heard. The voting times are from 6:00 a.m. on Wednesday, April 3, through 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 4, and I encourage all of you to partake this year by visiting the SGA Election website to vote. You only need your NetID and password to cast your vote.

Thanks for your participation in this important campus process.