Skip to main content

Chancellor Jimmy G. CheekTo: Faculty, Staff, and Students
From: Chancellor Jimmy G. Cheek
Subject: Join Me for a Celebration of Civility and Community on April 15

Please join me for a Celebration of Civility and Community at 11:30 a.m. on Friday, April 15, on the University Center Plaza.

The celebration will be part of the 26th Annual International Festival, a great tradition that will feature a taste of cultures and entertainment from around the world.

I invite you to learn more by watching the video below. The community members featured convey a powerful message and say it better than I could.

httpvh://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXOObdcUmNU

This day will also mark the beginning of a campus-wide effort to ensure that civility is an integral part of our community and what it means to be a Tennessee Volunteer. Learn more about the effort at http://civility.utk.edu.

I look forward to seeing you at the celebration.

Sincerely,
Jimmy G. Cheek