Skip to main content

March 7, 2011

For Your BenefitTo: UT System-wide Faculty and Staff

From: President Joe DiPietro and Chief Human Resources Officer Linda Hendricks

Subject: Changes to Long-Term Disability Insurance Result in Better Coverage and Lower Premiums

We are pleased to share news with you about changes to our long-term disability insurance plan. These changes have resulted not only in improved benefits but also lower premiums for current participants and for eligible employees who wish to join the plan during a special open enrollment period March 28 through May 2, 2011.

You will soon receive detailed information about these changes. If you have any questions about this information, you may contact your local HR office, the UT HR Call Center, or our program representatives at the numbers below:

  • UT HR Call Center: 865-946-8847 or 888-444-8847
  • The Hildreth Agency: 800-874-0831

Detailed information is available on the HR Benefits & Retirement website: http://humanresources.tennessee.edu/benefits/ltd/index.html.

We are glad to bring this great news to UT employees.