The following UT employees are the newest elected representatives to the Exempt Staff Council (ESC). The ESC, counterpart to the Faculty Senate and Employee Relations Councils, is a body elected by peers to represent nearly 1,200 exempt (administrative and professional) staff. Representatives serve a three-year term and can serve no more than two consecutive terms.
The new representatives and their departments are:
- April Martin, Institute of Agriculture Extension and Central Division;
- Janet Smith, Vice President of Administration and Finance;
- Sandra Harbison, College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, Institute of Agriculture, College of Veterinary Medicine;
- Andrew Shafer, Development and Alumni Affairs;
- Deborah Brown, Graduate School of Medicine;
- Shane Colter, Information Technology;
- Meredith LeCroy, President and Other Vice Presidents;
- Caroline Bowers, Provost; and
- DeAnna Flinchum, Research.
For more information on the ESC, department representatives and meeting dates, visit http://esc.tennessee.edu.