KNOXVILLE — The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees and three of its committees will meet March 11-12 in Chattanooga.
The full board will hold its winter meeting at 1:30 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, March 12, in the Tennessee Room of the UT-Chattanooga University Center, 642A East Fifth St.
Some of the agenda items:
• President’s Report
• Limited duration appointment of Dr. Hershel P. Wall as UT Health Science Center Chancellor and Vice President for Health Affairs
• Increase in the class size of the College of Veterinary Medicine and the naming of its Small Animal Hospital
• Endorsement of the April 17, 2008, kickoff of the university’s fundraising campaign
• Overview of the revised budget for FY 2007-08 and the capital outlay budget for FY 2008-09
The schedule for the meetings is as follows:
Tuesday, March 11
• Advancement and Public Affairs, noon, University Center, Chattanooga Room A
Wednesday, March 12
• Research, Outreach and Economic Development, 8:15 a.m., University Center, Chattanooga Room A
• Finance and Administration, 10:15 a.m., University Center, Lookout Mountain Room
A Webcast of the full board meeting Wednesday will be available at http://bot.tennessee.edu/.
Media parking will be available in Lot 7 adjacent to the University Center and the Fifth St. garage across from the UC.
A complete agenda and supporting materials are available upon request.
For more information on the Board of Trustees, visit http://bot.tennessee.edu/.
Contact: Karen Collins (865-974-5186 or 865-216-6862)