KNOXVILLE — The audit committee of the University of Tennessee Board of Trustees is scheduled to meet Dec. 7 in Nashville.
The meeting is set for 2 p.m. CST at the offices of Boult Cummings Conners and Berry PLC, 1600 Division St., Suite 700.
The committee will consider approving the 2008 internal audit plan.
Other agenda items:
• Review of an internal controls self-assessment;
• Review of audited financial statements of the University of Tennessee Foundation and the University of Chattanooga Foundation;
• Discussion of a compliance-monitoring program;
• Discussion of emergency preparedness plans; and
• Update on the spouses orientation guide for senior- level administrators.
A complete agenda and supporting materials are available upon request.
For more information on the Board of Trustees, visit http://bot.tennessee.edu/.
Contact: Karen Collins (865-974-5186 or 865-216-6862)