KNOXVILLE — The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees and four of its committees will meet Nov. 8-9 in Knoxville.
The full board will hold its fall meeting at 2:15 p.m. EST, Friday, Nov. 9, in the Hollingsworth Auditorium of the Ellington Plant Science Building on the Agricultural campus.
Some of the agenda items:
• President’s Report and Strategic Plan/Scorecard Report
• Ratifying the acquisition of Knoxville Place Apartments and naming the property
• Proposal to revise the composition of the board to include members residing outside Tennessee
• Report of the Knoxville Athletics Board
• Extension of UT Chattanooga differential tuition for contiguous out-of-state counties for a second year
• Fiscal Year 2008-09 operating budget appropriations requests, capital outlay and capital maintenance budgets, and revenue/institutionally funded projects
• Annual flight operations report
The schedule for the meetings is as follows:
Thursday, Nov. 8
• Advancement and Public Affairs, 1 p.m., University Center, Room 223
• Outreach, 2:30 p.m., University Center, Room 225
Friday, Nov. 9
• Finance and Administration, 8:30 a.m., University Center, Room 223
• Academic Affairs and Student Success, 10:30 a.m., University Center, Shiloh Room
A Webcast of the full board meeting Friday will be available at http://bot.tennessee.edu/.
Media parking will be available near the Plant Biotechnology Building, off Joe Johnson Drive.
A complete agenda and supporting materials are available upon request.
For more information on the Board of Trustees, visit http://bot.tennessee.edu/.
Contact: Karen Collins (865-974-5186 or 865-216-6862)