The full board will hold its annual meeting at 1:30 p.m. EDT, Thursday, June 21, in the Hollingsworth Auditorium of the Ellington Plant Science Building on the Agricultural campus. The board will consider the 07-08 budget and set student tuition and fees.
Agenda materials are available upon request.
The schedule for the meetings is as follows:
Wednesday, June 20
• Finance and Administration, 8 a.m., Plant Biotechnology Building, Rooms 156-157
• Advancement and Public Affairs, 9:30 a.m., Plant Biotechnology Building, Room 160
• Joint meeting of Executive and Compensation and Governance, 10:30 a.m., Plant Biotechnology Building, Rooms 156-157
Thursday, June 21
• Academic Affairs and Student Life, 8 a.m., Plant Biotechnology Building, Room 156-157
• NCAA Compliance Presentation, 10 a.m., Plant Biotechnology Building, Room 160
• Outreach, 11:30 a.m., Business Incubator Facility, Conference Room (The Business Incubator is near the corner of Joe Johnson Drive and Chapman Drive, on the UT Knoxville campus. A ribbon-cutting ceremony will be held at Incubator prior to this meeting, at 11 a.m.)
A Web cast of the full board meeting Thursday will be available at http://oit.utk.edu/dst/webevents.html
Media parking will be available near the Plant Biotechnology Building, off Joe Johnson Drive.
Contact: Karen Collins (865-974-5186 or 865-216-6862)