KNOXVILLE — The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees and six of its committees will meet Nov. 2-3 in Knoxville.
The full board will hold its fall meeting at 12:30 p.m. EST, Friday, Nov. 3, at the Hollingsworth Auditorium of the Ellington Plant Science Building on the Agriculture campus.
The agenda for the meeting includes a state budget appropriation request for fiscal year 2008, next year’s capital outlay and maintenance budgets and institutionally funded projects, and updated strategic plan benchmarks. The full agenda for committees and the full board are available upon request.
The schedule for the committee meetings is as follows:
• Advancement and Public Affairs, 1:30 p.m., Biosystems Engineering and Environmental Science Building, Room 166
• Finance and Administration, 2:30 p.m., Plant Biotechnology Building, Rooms 156-157
• Executive and Compensation, 4 p.m., Plant Biotechnology Building, Rooms 156-157
• Governance, 8 a.m., Plant Biotechnology Building, Room 118
• Academic Affairs and Student Life, 8:30 a.m., Plant Biotechnology Building, Rooms 156-157
• Outreach, 10:30 a.m., Biosystems Building, Room 166
A webcast of the full board meeting Friday will be available at http://oit.utk.edu/dst/webevents.html.
Media parking will be available near the Plant Technology Building, off Joe Johnson Drive.
Contact: Karen Collins (865-974-5186 or 865-216-6862)