KNOXVILLE — The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees and five of its committees will meet October 27-28 in Knoxville.
The full board will meet at 2:30 p.m. EDT, Friday, at the Plant Biotechnology Building, rooms 156-157, on the agricultural campus. The meeting will be Webcast live, at http://oit.utk.edu/dst/webevents.html.
Committee meetings will begin at 11:30 a.m. Thursday. The schedule for those meetings is as follows:
– Advancement and Public Affairs, luncheon meeting, 11:30 a.m. – Agricultural Engineering Building, Room 166 (across the street from the Plant Biotech Building)
– Finance and Administration, 1 p.m., Plant Biotech Building, rooms 156-157
– Academic Affairs and Student Life, 2:30 p.m., Plant Biotech Building, rooms 156-157
– Outreach, 4 p.m., Plant Biotech Building, rooms 156-157
– Governance/Ad Hoc Committee on the UT Foundation, 4 p.m., Plant Biotech Building, Room 113
Contact: Karen Collins (865-974-5186 or 865-216-6862)