KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — Top graduates for the fall semester at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville have been named. The distinction goes to those with the highest academic average in the college from which they receive their degrees.
The college and its honorees, with their hometowns and majors are:
* Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources: Bret Anthony Cuthbertson, Knoxville, animal science.
* College of Arts and Sciences: (Humanities) Beverly Booth Howard, Oak Ridge, studio art; (Natural Science) Whitney Namuni Young, Knoxville, medical technology; (Social Sciences) Stephen H. Gaby, Knoxville, academic psychology; and William Rex Weeks Jr., Knoxville, anthropology.
* Business Administration: Melissa May Reynolds, Knoxville, logistics and transportation.
* Communications: Brandi Michelle Barnes, Knoxville, journalism.
* Education: Donna Broyles, Knoxville, exercise science and Catherine Pearce, Ridgetop, Tenn., industrial education.
* Engineering: Bradley Johnson Luttrell, Maryville, engineering science and mechanics.
* Human Ecology: Martha Boling, Lenior City, Tenn., child and family studies.
Contact: Yvonne Loveday (423-974-2225)